OpenGoo, an easy to use open source web office software, which we have reviewed here, has just released its new version 1.5.1. In brief, OpenGoo is a web office software that allows a group of people to collaborate by sharing information over the Internet. It is a complete solution for every organization to create, collaborate, share and publish all its internal and external documents. You can plan and manage all your projects, easily following the status of every task, set milestones, pending tasks, personal notes etc.,
Several bugs from version 1.5 were fixed for this release, including:
- Tags permissions: Now a user can only see tags applied to objects that the user can view.
- Custom properties defined in Administration are now searchable.
- Memory exhausted error when rendering repetitive tasks with an old date in the calendar.
- Fatal error “undefined function save FileAttributes” when uploading a file.
- Fixed default user preferences’ rendered value.
- Fixed a rendering problem in comments and descriptions that would skip a character before an email address or link.
- Tags query was using a hardcoded ‘og_’ table prefix.
- Fixed the permissions control when editing a workspace’s permissions.
- Fixed a small rendering problem with invited users in event edition.
- Fixed error when sending emails to empty recipients.
- Translate OpenGoo tool now includes subfolders of language folders. Checklang also improved.
- Files of type audio/mp3 are now correctly identified as MP3.
- Updated languages.
You might want to check out a demo of Opengoo here.
Download OpenGoo 1.5.1 here.