What’s new in version 2?
- A new, more efficient user interface that makes it faster to switch between comments, posts, and pages.
- Various user interface refinements and bug fixes
- New Comments interface, with Gravatars and the author URL shown in the comment list
- Passwords are now stored in the keychain
- Posts are now automatically saved and restored if network connection is lost during publishing
- Added persistence, so the app re-opens in the blog you last used
- Added an interface for manually entering the XMLRPC endpoint for non-standard setups
- Fixed rotation-related visual glitches
- Fixed errors where malformed XML prevented access to XMLRPC endpoint
- Fixed edge case where local drafts were sometimes not saved
- Fixed the order of photos so that they’re displayed in the order they’re uploaded
WordPress 2 will install as an entirely new application on your phone, and won’t overwrite any previous version of the app you have installed. When you launch the new app, you’ll immediately see “Version 2.0? at the bottom of the screen. Once you’re no longer using the previous version of the app, you can safely remove it from your device, and version 2.0 will be unaffected.
Source: WordPress for iPhone