Picapp enables publishers to gain access to a plethora of premium images updated every minute. These images can be used in your blog posts at no cost!. PicApp holds over 20 million premium images covering a wide array of categories. It’s content aprtners include Getty Images, Corbis, Splash News, Pacific Coast News, Newscom, Image Source and more.
And, it supports popular blog platforms like WordPress, Blogger, TypePad and more. PicApp provides publishers with an amazing collection of images for free.
Following are a couple its intriguing features,
- SEO Booster: A built in mechanism which guarantees that each picapp image is indexed by search engines. It not only provides you with free access to premium images but also aids your blog with additional traffic.
- A WordPress plug-in to add images straight from your WP editor.
PicApp has recently partnered with WordPress.com, which marks a key milestone and makes it an ultimate source for premium images. As an outcome of this partnership, the WordPress community users can enjoy the following features,
- Images that cover any category you can think of- breaking news, sports, entertainment, travel, food, fashion, family and more.
- Premium images from the most prestigious content partners.
- Images that are licensed and legal to use.
- Images that offer opportunities for blog readers to further interact and engage with blog content.
- Images that come fully tagged to improve blog SEO.